2018 CSAE Trillium Summer Summit
Canadian Society of Association Executives (CSAE) Trillium is presenting the 13th Annual Summer Summit at the Best WEstern Plus Lamplighter Inn and Conference Centre in London, Ontario on July 11-13, 2018. The Summer Summit is the must attend event for association leaders looking for valuable education and networking in a relaxed atmosphere. It is an ideal learning opportunity for senior association and emerging leaders to strengthen and develop their leadership and management skills. The agenda is relevant to those who are looking for new ways of thinking and new ideas to sustain and grow their associations.
Mastering the Art of Persuasion: Leveraging Your Influencing Skills
Through this session, participants will acquire the tools to enable them to lead with greater vision and agility. They will
acquire specific skills, behaviours and attitudes necessary to achieve desired results without relying on the use of
authority. They will learn how to apply influence strategies to gain commitment from others and foster collaboration.
Participants will learn:
- How to understand the correlation between power and influence
- Where true power comes from
- How to apply the nine influence strategies in order to influence others
- Apply six critical elements when persuading others
- Learn the techniques needed to motivate and engage employees to work towards your organization’s vision
Date: July 13, 2018
Time: 11:30 am – 12:30 p,m
Speaker: Julie Ruben Rodney, Founder & CEO of MaxPeople
To register for the session visit CSAE’s website here.