Webinar: Workplace Mental Health Guide – Employer Must Knows
To order the recorded webinar, click here.
Fee: $60 + HST
Complimentary for HRessentials and Rodney Employment Law clients, contact us at [email protected] for the coupon code.
About the Webinar:
Even though Bell Let’s Talk day has passed, it’s crucial to keep the conversation going! Poor employee mental health is one of the greatest challenges facing businesses today. According to the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH), only 32% of Canadian employees feel their organization’s leaders are addressing mental health in the workplace.
Join MaxPeople for this webinar to learn how to effectively manage mental health in the workplace and acquire the strategies required to create an inclusive environment that can reduce the stigma. Accommodation and return-to-work initiatives will also be discussed.
- Defining mental health
- The prevalence and cost of mental health in the workplace
- How to start the discussion with an employee if mental health challenges are suspected
- How to implement Supportive Performance Management
- The employer’s duties in the accommodation of a mental health disability
- Return to work planning and implementation
- What your organization can do to foster a positive work environment