Webinar: Workplace Investigation Essentials
Recorded Webinar: To order a copy of the recorded webinar contact MaxPeople at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee: $60.00 + HST
Complimentary for HRessentials , TRAININGessentials and Rodney Employment Law Clients
About the Webinar:
If an employee brings forth a complaint of workplace harassment, do you know how to deal with the situation? It is essential for employers to be fully equipped to carry out workplace investigations pertaining to harassment, bullying and safety violations. An effective workplace investigation requires planning, preparation, organization, skill and discretion.
This webinar will provide participants with practical guidelines to deal with claims of harassment or violence and tips on how to conduct proper workplace investigations. Participants will learn about the importance of conducting a comprehensive investigation in today’s challenging work environment, as well as what not to do in these situations.
What We Will Cover:
- Definitions and different types of investigations
- Key elements of a fair and effective workplace investigation
- Internal versus external investigations
- The investigation report: an overview
- Common mistakes in investigations
- Helpful hints to ensuring best practices