Return to Work: Everything You Need to Know
Return to Work: Everything You Need to Know Overview
As employees begin to return to work, there are several employee-relations situations which business leaders must be ready to navigate. Throughout this 60-minute session, Chen Sasson, HR Manager and Jordan Rodney, Founder of Rodney Employment Law will walk through important HR and Legal decisions that will help you manage and mitigate your risk.
You will be equipped with the knowledge to deal with the most pressing issues that may arise from the “new normal” of work. Time will also be given to participants to ask the experts anything! Your top of mind questions, both pre-submitted and live will be addressed in real-time.
Topics discussed will include:
- How to address the various reasons employees may refuse to return to work
- Health and safety fears
- Family care obligations
- Prefer to continue to receive government assistance (CERB, E.I.)
- Commuting and transit fears
- Understand the job protected leaves
- Accommodation and Undue hardship
- Frustration of contract and job abandonment
Date: November 3, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EST