Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm EST (Breakfast & Lunch Included)
Location: Trillium Executive Centre – East Tower, 675 Cochrane Dr, 6th Floor, Markham, ON L3R 0B8
Fee: $550. 00 + HST (10 % discount for MaxPeople clients, contact [email protected] for coupon code)
Facilitator: Rumina DiValentin, President and Owner of Rumina Solutions Inc.
About The Session:
Inspectors from the Ontario Ministry of Labour are preparing to conduct a series of Workplace Safety Blitzes which will take place in the coming months. Is your organization prepared??
Do all of your employees know their legal duties and rights? Are they familiar with the hazards and risk controls? Do they work in compliance with the OHSA and the regulations that apply to their work? Do you have training and compliance records?
A strong Health and Safety Management System is your best insurance against the human and financial costs associated with worker injuries. So, where do you begin? MaxPeople is here to help!
What is Included:
- Full day training on due diligence (certificate included)
- Facilitated high-level assessment of your health and safety program (you will learn how to do it yourself)
- Facilitated process for identifying and prioritizing improvements, with consideration of scheduling and resources
What you will create:
- A documented strategic plan for health and safety improvements in the next 12 months
What you will gain:
- Familiarity with the OHSA and regulations that apply to your work
- Understanding of how to demonstrate due diligence
- Understanding of what your organization already has in place to support health and safety and how to improve it
- Knowledge of where the main gaps are in your health and safety program that could result in harm to workers and leave your organization and supervisors at risk of Ministry of Labour enforcement
- Peace of mind knowing you are moving in the right direction
- Improved workplace culture as employees see you taking action to improve health and safety
“The session provided all of the information and materials required to move forward with making our company as healthy & safe as possible and in full compliance with the OHSA.”
“Very helpful if you do not have a management system in place and need some direction. Great place to start.”
For more information contact us at 905.709.1236 x 101/[email protected].