Missing In Action: Effectively Managing Absenteeism
To register for webinar click here.
Date: November 25, 2019
Fee: $60 + HST
Complimentary for MaxPeople and Rodney Employment Law clients, contact us at [email protected] for the coupon code.
About the Webinar:
According to Statistics Canada, the average absenteeism rate in 2018 was 10 days per employee. Workplace absenteeism is becoming a major concern for many organizations today as it greatly impacts an organization’s finances, morale and success. The key to managing this issue is to find a balance between what is right and fair to the employee while meeting the needs of the business.
Through this webinar, participants will learn about the contributing factors, and how to track and monitor absenteeism levels before they become problematic. Participants will also learn about their legal obligations and the importance of having strong policies in place.
Topics We Will Cover:
- The factors that contribute to absenteeism
- How to track and monitor absenteeism
- How to effectively discuss problematic absenteeism
- How to reduce absenteeism through employee engagement and recognition
- Legal requirements:
- Duty to Inquire
- Duty to Accommodate
- The importance of strong absenteeism policies