Webinar: Managing Your Productivity in a Stressful Workplace
Recorded Webinar: To order a copy of the recorded webinar contact MaxPeople at [email protected]
Fee: $59.99 + HST
Complimentary for HRessentials , TRAININGessentials and for Rodney Employment Law Clients
Julie Ruben Rodney, Founder and CEO of MaxPeople
Are you stressed at work and need help?
You are not alone, 1 in 4 people report being highly stressed at work.
High levels of stress could be detrimental to your productivity, health and overall job performance. Through this webinar, participants will learn how to be more productive through time management, prioritization and conflict management techniques.
- Different types of stress
- Understand the need for resiliency and changing your self-talk
- Tools to manage your priorities to reduce stress
- Different techniques to handling conflict with others in the workplace
How Will You Benefit:
- Have a better understanding of stress
- Be better equipped to work productively through stressful situations
- Acquire the skills to effectively manage your priorities while improving workplace relationships