Webinar: Expanding Your Leadership Abilities
Date: March 4, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EST
Julie Ruben Rodney, Founder & CEO of MaxPeople
In partnership with the Canadian Payroll Association, MaxPeople is providing a 3-part webinar series for Senior Leaders. Topics covered will include: Expanding Your Leadership Abilities, Motivate Your People Through High Performance Coaching, and Effectively Handling Difficult Conversations.
Expanding Your Leadership Abilities, will provide participants with the necessary tools to identify how to expand their leadership abilities and “live leadership behaviours.” We will help participants identify their strengths and potential developmental areas, enabling them to better focus on developing the skills necessary to be an effective leader.
The process of identifying your preferred leadership style will help you recognize, appreciate and utilize the strengths of others who you work with, as well as how to encourage them to grow as leaders in their own right.
How you will benefit:
- Identify core leadership behaviours to leverage your success as a leader
- Be more prepared to deal with challenges when they occur
- Learn about self-awareness models and receive personality style feedback
- Better able to lead your teams
What you will learn:
- How to live leadership behaviours
- The process of strength and developmental needs analysis on yourself
- How to identify and assess behaviours when leading teams
- A framework for taking action on your developmental plan
To register for this webinar, visit the Canadian Payroll Association’s website here.