Webinar: Mastering The Art of Effective Communication
Although effective communication is essential to the success of many organizations, communication problems are still a leading cause of misunderstanding, stress and lack of productivity in the workplace.
People assume that impactful communication skills come naturally to everyone, however a significant amount of training, planning and practice is necessary to deliver the desired message.
Through this webinar participants will learn how to build their written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills to enable them to communicate more effectively in the workplace.
You Will Learn How To:
- Leverage the key elements of the communication process
- Enhance your writing skills to get to the point
- Use various methods of communication
- Develop active listening skills
- Get your message across effectively
- Communicate with influence
- Communicate with different types of people
Facilitator: Julie Ruben Rodney, Founder and CEO of MaxPeople
Fee: $59.99 + HST
Complimentary for HRessentials Clients
Complimentary for Rodney Employment Law Clients
Recorded Webinar: To order a copy of the recorded webinar contact MaxPeople at email@example.com