MaxPeople is proud to have created a work culture that embraces innovation, creativity and growth. If you have a desire to be a part of our team of passionate and dedicated HR and business professionals, please see current job opportunities below and apply.
HR Consultant (Generalist)
MaxPeople is quickly growing and we are seeking yet another HR Professional to join our consulting team!
MaxPeople is a People Development Firm that partners with its clients to provide a broad range of human resources solutions that are aligned with its organizational vision and strategy. We help our clients with all of their people needs so that their teams can be more focused, happier, and productive!
Our consulting team is responsible for managing a portfolio of retainer-based clients, providing both onsite and virtual support. The ideal candidate must be excited by the opportunity to work in a different workplace everyday, and must have a strong HR background enabling them to deal with a large scope of complex human resources issues that arise in workplaces in varying sectors.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, bring with you entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to join an incredible team of seasoned HR professionals and Employment Law professionals, this may be a great opportunity for you! This role is ideal for someone who is an intermediate HR Generalist who is looking to gain additional experience and exposure to a wide range of industries. To find out more about us, please visit our website at www.maxpeoplehr.com.
- Provide professional and prompt human resources support both virtually and on-site for existing and new HR Essentials clients
- Continuously work as part of a high-performing team with a view to enhance our team’s policies, templates, tools and service offering to our clients
- Assist with the design and facilitation of HR training programs (either on-site or using virtual tools) on a variety of HR-related topics
- Ensure that you are kept up-to-date on the current trends and best practices in human resources including changes in legislation and employment practices
- Actively participate in regular team meetings and strategy sessions
- Participate in other special projects and/or assignments as may be required
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field is required
- Post-secondary diploma in Human business or related field is an asset
- CHRP/CHRL designation preferred
- 4-6 years HR generalist experience required
- Experience in customer service is required
- Experience dealing with Employee Relations issues is required
- Highly proficient computer skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- High sense of urgency and able to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Values-based individual who operates with a high level of integrity and honesty
- A positive thinker who is driven to ‘make a contribution’ to the business
- Team-player with a proven track record in collaborating with business groups
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with the ability to develop deep relationships with individuals at all levels
Our office is located in a beautiful heritage home in Thornhill, Ontario. You will be working out of your client’s offices several days per week with the remainder of your time spent at the head office.
To apply for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.